Check out First Nations Foundations - Free Resources
7th July 2022
We had the honour this month for our SWSB Lunch and Learn to hear from Larisha Jarome from First Nations Foundations.
A Jarowair, Wakka Wakka & Wulli Wulli woman has strong family ties to South East Queensland and grew up on Dharug Country in Western Sydney.
Larisha currently works as a project leader for the Indigenous Women’s Financial Wellness Project. Her aim to redress the economic injustice that First Nations people face and to empower women to achieve Financial Wellness and Economic Independence.
Her extensive background working in Banking, Health and Government (Indigenous Affairs) and Non-for-Profit sector (Women’s Health & Women’s Community Legal Service in the Financial Abuse Prevention Unit) has helped many people.
Larisha has kindly provided us reference materials for all SWSB women, First Nations Foundation has released a new seven-part podcast series “Rich Blak Women” exploring Indigenous perspectives on money, identity, business, and community.
Check out the following resources below;
- My Money Dream online financial literacy education program
- As part of our IWFW Project we have a number of FREE licenses available to complete the training (Self Paced 2.5 hours all together, you will obtain a certificate of completion once completed) Registration link here: https://www.mymoneydream.com.au/ofw/
- Private Facebook Group here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/indigenouswomensfinancialwellness/
- Online resource and education hub : https://tomorrowmoney.co/women/
- FNF general website www.tomorrowmoney.co